Here is an old advertisement I wrote on my old Tumblr blog on the 2nd of July, 2015 at 04:26 PM. It’s nothing special aside from the fact I really haven’t been keeping my promise on many of the points I made, nor did anybody really give a flying fuck about my blog. That’s not to say anybody actually reads my blog these days, either, but at least I get some views. I’m going to assume that means my posts are being read. I hope. They probably aren’t. Yeah, no, they aren’t. They most definitely aren’t.
Anyway, Tumblr advertisement!
Subscribe to RudeGuyGames!
Click “Read more” for a list of requirements and features 😀
Subscribe to RudeGuyGames for these features on your YouTube dashboard!:
- Frequent new videos !
- The ability to communicate with a Let’s Player and make him play the game you want!
- You shall learn that you are not the only person in the world that has a terrible voice!
Additionally, I require that you meet these requirements:
- You must actually like the videos if you subscribe.
- Without a YouTube account, I cannot gain more subscribers. Therefore, GET ONE! (Unless you already have one, of course :P)
- If you have been behaving like a complete ass on any of the videos, you will be immediately blocked. No exceptions. *
* If you are going to be rude, at least make sure your comment is constructive. Any comment like “You’re gay.” Or “Your English sux.” Will be immediately dealt with. Any similar-CONSTRUCTIVE-comments will be tolerated, but you will get a warning. Behaviour like this is not something most people tolerate.
If you meet all these requirements, then you are welcome to join the community of RudeGuyGames! :)))
As many of you – or, more correctly put, a grand total of zero people – have probably noticed, there haven’t been any video uploads nor blog posts during this year’s October month. While I would like to make more videos, I simply cannot find the right game and the right time for recording; thus we are left with a giant gap in uploads. Games I have thought about doing, though obviously not actually recorded, are:
- The Stanley Parable
- Red Faction: Guerrilla
- Trine 2
There’s also “Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs”, which I quite clearly expressed I wanted to play so badly, but I haven’t touched it since the day after it came out for reasons I shouldn’t have to explain. Okay, yeah, there are only two reasons. Right… I’m too scared , and I’m not feeling like recording. Yup. Mhm. That’s it. Yeah.
Sooooo….. Seeing as I’ve missed quite a few Saturday shout-outs because I’m a lazy piece of shit, I will be writing three of them today or tomorrow. You know, in case I can’t find the right guys. They’ll be out on Saturday.
The video should be out soon, and when it is, it’s to be found here. There’s also a facecam-less version of every video for those who aren’t fond of facecams 🙂 The links to those videos will be in the description, along with the unlisted facecam-less playlist.
To view the finished document, click the link below:
Oh, how I’ve been waiting for this moment: the moment when I finally see the release date on Wikipedia (source included, of course). 10th September. The upside is now that we know the release date, so no more nagging at Frictional Games for a release date. The downside is, however, that I will have went to school a good 22 days. Of course. Here’s what I’ve got to say to school after Septemper 10th: “Fuck you. I’ve got other shit to do, bitch.”
There will be a facecam, assuming I can get my face straight and either find a software that records something other than .mp4, which is uneditable at this point, or I find something that can convert .mp4 files into some other filetype, like .avi or .mkv or .mpeg. Just not .mp4 files. In case you were wondering, I’m using a Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 Logitech all ‘da way, noobs!