Since everybody and their mother decided to keep their mouths shut and not give me any suggestions, I have to make my own choices. I keep getting some likes, but do I get responses? NO! Anyway, back to the making-my-own-choices-business. I will attempt to make a video tomorrow, which, might I add, is completely irrelevant information for most of you, because nobody reads blog entries as they’ve only just been posted, let alone at night.
As a summary, this is what I can do in the game:
- I can kind of fly space planes. Oh wait, I can’t.
- I can launch satellites into orbit around Kerbin and Mun.
- I can land on the Mun with a manned cockpit.
- I just (a few hours ago) learned to land a rover on Mun. It was terrible.
Things I would like to learn during/between the videos:
- Docking; space stations; refuelling; large spaceships
- Better rocket-building techniques, as mine suck at the moment
- More knowledge about the NavBall
- The terms used in the game, i.e. e.g.: retrograde and prograde burn (yeah, that’s basically the most advanced one I know)
- Effective fuel consumption
By the way, the rover I made had seven wheels. Don’t do that. It’s really cool-looking, but it’s also rather tipsy when accelerating or decelerating, depending on placement (anterior/posterior).