Okay, just to get things straight, I am NOT going to even consider comments that are as stupid as this. “stop making videos…” ? Really? Can you not come up with any better? I shit better troll-comments! Yeah, but seriously, stop with the random trolly comments. I know most of my viewers – both good and bad – are not going to read this post, let alone even visit the blog. However, I would just like to clarify that I will not, I repeat, NOT take any such comments into consideration. Should I get such a comment, an invisible warning will be given. Break that rule once more, and I will block you.
So, a short list of things to be taken into consideration:
- I will not consider short, undescriptive, inconstructive comments.
- I will not consider rude, trolly, or otherwise badly written comments.
- I will not consider comments which show an aggressive and/or spiteful nature.
Break any of the rules above, and you get a warning. Break one (or more) of them once more, and I will block you.
Another list of rules to take into account:
- I will immediately block authors of comments whose nature is extremely aggressive, be it towards me, or another commenter.
- I will immediately block authors of comments stating disclosing any private information.
Rules are a necessity, lest the entire community goes apeshit. I do not care about popularity as I do about satisfaction. If you’re not going to give constructive feedback, I’m definitely not going to make the videos better. However, know one thing for sure: I am NOT going to stop creating videos.